- Delightful 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Flat
- Spread over 823 SqFt/ 76.5 SqM
- Ground Floor with Access to Garden
- Spacious Reception Room
- Separate fully fitted kitchen
- 2 Bathrooms (1 En -suite)
- Wood Floors
- Double Glazing
- Gated Small Complex
- 2 Allocated Parking Spaces
- Close to local amenities & Cockfosters Tube Station (Piccadilly Line)
- Viewing higly recommended
- Keen to sell!
Immaculate 2 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms flat located in a secluded mews house, very close to Cockfosters tube station. This lovely property has been newly renovated and benefits from generous living space, natural light, double glazing, wood floors, fitted wardrobes, new boiler, storage space, communal garden, 2 allocated parking spaces.
Set on the ground floor, the property is spread over 823 SqFt/ 76.5 SqM and offers a master bedroom with en-suite shower, a second double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, a big family bathroom, one bright and generous sized reception room with French doors opening up to the communal garden and a separate fully fitted kitchen with new boiler installed, and the added benefit of two allocated parking spaces.
The property is ideally situated within walking distance of Cockfosters Tube Station on the Piccadilly Line and the shops and amenities of Cockfosters Road.
Council Tax Band: E - £2251/pa (London Borough of Enfield)
Tenure: Leasehold (103 years)
Ground Rent: £150 per year
Service Charge: £1,200 per year